AWESOME SWEET POTATO MARSHMALLOW BALLS
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 2 tblsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 tblsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Boil the sweet potatoes cut in chunks until they become tender.
- To this, add butter and spices and mash.
- Then stir in an egg and continue to mix.
- Refrigerate this mixture until firm.
- Now form balls out of this mixture and place 1 2 marshmallows in each ball.
- Then roll in the gingersnap and spread on the cookie sheet. Then bake this mixture for about 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degree F.
- Serve hot.