CHEESE BALL DELIGHT RECIPE
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecan nuts
- 2 ounces softened blue cheese
- 1 finely minced, large garlic clove
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 ounces grated sharp cheese
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped parsley
- Cream the cheese and blend in all the ingredients except paprika and parsley.
- Now mix in half the nuts and form the mixture in 1 large ball.
- Then roll the ball in the mixture of remaining nuts, parsley and paprika.
- Delicious cheese balls are ready.