DELICIOUS CREAM CHEESE PIE RECIPE
- 2 packages softened cream cheese
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tblsp white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In the bowl of the electric mixer, combine together the cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla extract, eggs and 1 cup sugar and mix them at a low speed.
- When the mixture smoothens, stop beating and pour it into graham cracker crust.
- Now bake the pie in an oven for 35 minutes at 350 degree F and then remove it from the oven.
- Blend sour cream, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and 2 tblsp sugar in a small bowl and spread over the pie gently.
- Now raise the temperature of the oven to 450 degree F and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the pie hot.