1. Paper Plate
2. Paint or Water Colors
4. White Paper
5. Black Construction Paper
6. Red Construction Paper
- First of all take the paper plate and paint it with a color of your choice and then let the painted paper dry.
- When the paint is dry, cut out the center of the paper plate in such a way that the outside rim, about 2 inches thick, is left.
- Then take the black construction paper and cut a piece of it, approximately 8 inches by 8 inches.
- Adjust this piece of construction paper into the circle that you cut out of the paper plate in such a way that the sticks are out through the top of the plate.
- Now cut a 2-inch by 8-inch piece of white paper and glue it on the black paper where it meets the paper plate.
- Then cut a rectangle shape out of the red construction paper and glue it at the middle of the white strip in such a way that it looks like a buckle fixed into the hat.