Good kitchen supplies makes good feast… that’s what we believe in… “Good food is made in clean environment and to have the clean environment, right kitchen tools are must”. Right kitchen equipment and gadgets are a great help in making the food quicker and making the job easier.
Now to start with the basic must have tool to prepare that wonderful thanksgiving feast, here are some tools to enhance your kitchen skills.
Once you start using them you will wonder why didn’t you use these tools earlier.
Food Preparation Tools
These are the basic tools required for preparation of food in the kitchen. Here are some great must have kitchen food preparation tools to have in your kitchen.
Stainless Steel Utensils
Joseph Joseph Elevate Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensil Set with Rotating Storage Stand, 6-piece
Perfectly designed to improve hygiene and reduce mess in your kitchen while cooking. They’re solid, sturdy, and are weighted properly so that the fronts do not touch the countertop when the utensil is resting.
Instant Cooking Pot
Instant Cooking Pot is all about usability, technology and control which helps to make your experience better with all its safely mechanisms and space and time saver. Its all in one from Pressure Cooker to Saute Pan to Rice Cooker to Steamer to Food warmer and much more. It is one of the must have for your kitchen on this thanksgiving to cook that wonderful dishes from turkey, Apple Sauce, Mashed Potato, Crack Chicken, Honey Garlic Chicken and much more delicious dishes, sides and desserts at home.
Instant Pot Ultra 3 Qt 10-in-1
Simple twist and click programming allows for easy access to preset cooking programs. Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer. Set your Altitude and the programing on the Ultra will make the adjustments.
A useful kitchen appliance used to facilitate repetitive tasks in the preparation of food. Food processor uses interchangeable blades to work with different options as needed when cooking. Use it for
- Slicing/chopping vegetables
- Grinding items such as nuts, seeds and spices, meat or dried fruit
- Shredding or grating cheese and vegetables
- Pureeing tomatoes and other
- Mixing and kneading doughs
Here is the list of best food processor to have it on your kitchen counter on this Thanksgiving. Food Processor to really help you to prepare like a pro and speed up the cooking process and have more time to enjoy with your family & friends with that perfect glass of wine in your hand.
Cuisinart FP-8GMP1 Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor
Super simple to use and has so many benefits. It’s strong motor powers through pretty much any ingredient and quick and easy to clean. One of the easiest food processors to use with so much versatility. Do find a home for this food processor on your kitchen counter.
To buy a right Food processor, do consider the following:
- Look out for the blades and disk in the food processor to match if it is sufficient for your need of slicing, dicing, pureeing, shredding, kneading etc.
- Transparent plastic should be preferred as it will allow to to see the stuff inside when doing various activity. It will allow you to decide when its perfect for you to stop.
- Make sure the bowl and lid are tight enough and there are indicators and safety in-built to let you know when things need to be adjusted.
- Choose for the sizing, 3 cup capacity to 12 cup capacity… Anything from 7-9 cup is considered mid size and good for home for daily cooking.
- Look for attachments like Chopper, Salad Dicer, Juicer, Meat Processor, dough processing and other functions that maximize functionality.
- 600 watt power motor is a good model to start with. If you are more in large portions of salads and meat, go for a higher watt motor.
A kitchen appliance for deep frying a turkey on this Thanksgiving…. Here is the recommended deep fryer.