You have you dishes ready and now if you want to know how to set Thanksgiving table then read this article. It tells you about simple yet elegant Thanksgiving table setting. Read easy tips on how to set table for Thanks giving and set Thanksgiving table which will make dinner even more special and grand.
A beautiful and well-arranged dinning table is a must for a great Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving table setting has to be kept in mind for your guests’ convenience and also for yours. But if you are in a dilemma as on how to set Thanksgiving table then we can help you through this article. Setting the Thanksgiving table need a little bit of creativity and planning.
How to Set table for Thanksgiving
- First of all, make sure that you have the entire thing required for the thanksgiving table setting. Consider the number of people who will be dining.
- Clean and ready the table covers, glasses, napkins, place cards, cutlery, etc.
- If you have decided a theme then you can choose the requirements according to that.
- The first thing is to put the table cover. If the table is old and not very beautiful then its better to use tablecloth otherwise placemats could also be used. Tablecloth should be able to cover the table completely such that it drops atleast 5-6 inches from each side. If your tablecloth slips then use a pad to hold it.
- Now, arrange the cutlery by keeping the plate in the center, forks in the left and spoons and knives in the right. Folded napkins come in the left, underneath the forks or on the side plate, and glasses on the right side of the plate. The small plates will come at the left.
- Instead of cluttering the table with different types of the forks and spoons bring them with their dishes. For example keep the soupspoon with the bowl, salad forks with the salad and it goes for the desserts as well.
- If there is not enough place on the table, then instead of serving all the dishes keep them on a side table.
We hope these tips have helped you in knowing how to set table for Thanksgiving Dinner.