DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1-cup canola oil
1 2/3 cup sugar
1 can pumpkin pie filling
2 cups confectioners' sugar
½ cup butter
3-ounce cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp ground
cinnamon, 1 tsp baking soda and ¼ tsp salt in a large mixing
bowl and keep aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs and
beat this mixture at a low speed until combined.
- Now beat in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Pour this mixture in 15 by 10 greased pan.
- Now bake this batter for 25-30 minutes in a preheated pan at 350
F or until the toothpick inserted at the center of the cake comes
- Now cool it completely for about 45 minutes.
- Mix the butter, cream cheese and vanilla in a large mixing bowl
and beat it at medium speed with help of a mixer.
- Now beat in sugar until smooth.
- Spread this mixture over the cake and cut the cake into pieces.
- Now for the final touch, garnish the cinnamon pieces on the cake.