COCOA FUDGE RECIPE
- 2/3 cup Hershey’s cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix cocoa, sugar, and salt together.
- Add milk to it gradually and mix thoroughly and bring it to bubbly. Boil the mixture on high heat and stir it continuously.
- After some time, reduce the heat to a medium temperature and without stirring, continue to boil for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add butter and vanilla to it but do not stir the mixture.
- Then allow it to cool at room temperature until the mixture attains the temperature of 110 degrees.
- Now stir it by hand until the fudge loses some of its gloss.
- Grease an 8x8x2 pan and pour the mixture in it quickly and spread it evenly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut into square pieces.
- The cocoa fudge is ready.