SWEET PECANS RECIPE
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tap salt
- Mix together sugar, salt, vanilla and water in a medium sized saucepan and bring this mixture to boil, then reduce the heat and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Bake the pecans in an oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Add the pecans to the above mixture of all the ingredients and stir it well until a sugary mass is formed.
- Pour the mixture onto the greased pan while the mixture is still hot and then let it cool.
- The sweet pecans are ready.