CRANBERRY PECAN SALAD RECIPE
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 6 ounce red flavored gelatin
- 2 peeled and chopped golden apples
- 2 tblsp orange rind
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- In boiling water, stir in red flavored gelatin, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
- Then pour in the cranberry sauce and orange rind. Stir it well.
- Allow this mixture to chill until it just begins to thicken.
- Now add apples and nuts and then pour it into a 9-inch baking dish.
- Chill this mixture for about 3 hours. Serve it chilled.