POTATO SALAD WITH SHRIMP RECIPE
- 10 large scrubbed baking potatoes
- 2 cups low fat mayonnaise
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 ounce drained small shrimp
- 4 ounce undrained small shrimp
- 2 tblsp celery salt
- 3 bunches chopped green onions
- 2 tblsp paprika
- 6 chopped dill pickles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the mushrooms and keep them aside.
- Slice the fresh shiitakes and put them in a large skillet.
- Now add all the remaining ingredients except the cashews and cook over high heat for about 2 minutes, stirring the mixture frequently, until the mushrooms and onions are softened.
- Then add the cashews and toss them well.
- Now transfer this to an attractive serving dish and garnish it with fresh sage leaves.
- The delicious mushroom medley is ready.