Mushroom Medley is yet another simple and time saving dish which can be made in a jiffy for Thanksgiving dinners and get togethers. Its a life saver when you are so busy with the other arrangements and cooking. Here is the recipe.
DELICIOUS MUSHROOM MEDLEY RECIPE
- 1/2 pound coarsely chopped oyster mushroom
- 1 pound sliced cremini mushrooms
- 12 fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 finely minced clove garlic
- 1 cup raw cashew pieces
- Pinch of dried rosemary
- Pinch of sage
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh sage leaves for garnish
- Slice the mushrooms and keep them aside.
- Slice the fresh shiitakes and put them in a large skillet.
- Now add all the remaining ingredients except the cashews and cook over high heat for about 2 minutes, stirring the mixture frequently, until the mushrooms and onions are softened.
- Then add the cashews and toss them well.
- Now transfer this to an attractive serving dish and garnish it with fresh sage leaves.
- The delicious mushroom medley is ready.