CURRIED TURKEY NOODLE SOUP RECIPE
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup finely sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cored and coarsely chopped medium apple
- 3 ounce package of chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 2 3 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup canned sliced water chestnuts
- Combine water, the flavoring powder from the noodles and the curry powder in a large saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Now break the noodles and add the noodles and mushrooms to the mixture in the saucepan.
- Now reduce the heat and simmer, keeping the saucepan uncovered for 3 minutes and stir it constantly.
- Add turkey, apple, chestnuts and water and heat it for a while.
- Serve the soup hot.