CHEESE CRANBERRY SALSA DIP RECIPE
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tblsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tblsp minced and cored jalapeno peppers
- 2 tblsp fresh ginger finely grated
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- Cranberries and cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Place the rinsed and drained cranberries in a food processor and pulse them until finely chopped.
- Take it out in a bowl and mix in the onions, jalapeno peppers, cilantro leaves, ginger, sugar and lemon juice.
- Now cover this mixing bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 4 hours till a flavor develops and the salsa becomes too sharp to begin with.
- Place the cream cheese on a serving plate and cover it with the dip.
- Now garnish it with the cranberries and cilantro sprigs and serve with crackers