MIXED FRUIT CRANBERRY RELISH
- 12 ounce fresh cranberries
- 1 cup black raisins
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup roasted pecan pieces
- 3 quartered and seeded firm apples
- 3 tblsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tblsp kosher brandy
- 24 pitted dates cut in half
- 2 sliced Fuyu persimmons
- In a food processor, put cranberries, black raisins, golden raisins, roasted pecans, quartered apples, and dates and pulse chop until fine. Then transfer the ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Now stir in the maple syrup and brandy and stir until thoroughly combined. This mixture will be very moist.
- Transfer this mixture to a clear glass serving bowl.
- Garnish by lining the sides of the bowl with sliced persimmons.
- The mixed fruit cranberry relish is ready to serve.