TURKEY STOCK RECIPE
- Turkey Carcass
- ½ large Onion cut into chunks
- ½ cup sliced Carrots
- 1 whole dried Red Pepper optional
- 1 Celery Rib chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 8-10 cups Water
- Take a large saucepan and put the turkey carcass with water and cook over high heat.
- Then add carrots, celery, garlic, onion and red pepper. Now cover the saucepan and bring it to boil, then reduce the heat and skim off any scum from the surface.
- Again cover the saucepan and simmer for 3 hours.
- Then remove from heat and discard the turkey bones, meat and vegetables and pour into shallow containers and refrigerate for overnight and remove any scum formed from the surface in the morning and again stock it by refrigerating it.