These Fall Leaves make beautiful centerpiece. Spread these leaves around the thick candle on the thanksgiving dinner table as a centerpiece and see your guests appraising them.
1. Real oak and maple leaves
2. Window screen (approximately 6 square inches for each leaf you wish to make)
4. Gold spray paint
5. White paper
8. Copper paint pen
- First of all collect some real oak and maple fall leaves. Pick the shapes that have some cleanly formed edges.
- Then take the window screen and cut and paint them all. Make sure that you cut the window screen a little larger than the actual size of the leaf.
- After cutting the window screens lay them on some newspaper and spray the gold paint on them and let them dry.
- Then paint the window screens on the other side and again let the paint dry thoroughly.
- Now transfer the leaf shapes onto the window screens. Lay the leaf on the piece of white paper and put the painted window screen over the leaf.
- Draw around the leaf with the pencil and also add the veins of the leaf with the pencil.
- Then cut out the leaf shapes using the scissors.
- Now with the help of the paint pen edge the leaf and trace over the veins.
- Again let the paint dry.
- Finally bend the leaf slightly in order to make it look real and natural.