This lovely Thanksgiving funny turkey craft is just perfect for Thanksgiving Day celebrations.
1. Large Paper Bag
2. Construction Paper
3. Rough Newspapers
- First of all tear the rough newspapers into small pieces so that it is easily stuffed into the bag.
- Now take the paper bag and stuff it with the pieces of rough newspapers. While stuffing make sure that you leave about 3 inches margin in order to fold the paper bag shut.
- Once the stuffing is complete fold the paper bag in such a way that both the ends of the paper bag look same and then glue them shut.
- Now cut out the feather shapes out of the construction paper and glue them onto the stuffed bag.
- With the pencil draw the head and neck of the turkey making two tabs where the base of the neck will be.
- Fold one tab forward and one tab back and attach it to the bag. Draw eyes on the head portion of the turkey.