GARLIC KNOT DELIGHT BREAD RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed through press
- 2 tblsp melted unsalted butter
- 11 ounce refrigerated soft breadstick dough, separated in 12 strips
- 2 tblsp minced fresh parsley
- Stir the butter, garlic and parsley in a small cup.
- Now roll each strip of dough into a 12 inch long rope, on a flat surface and tie each rope into a single knot.
- Now grease the baking sheets and place the dough ropes on it, spacing knots about 1 inch apart.
- Brush the knots evenly with the garlic-butter mixture and bake them in an oven for 16 to 18 minutes until the bread knots become golden brown and turn slightly crisp.
- Serve them warm.