POPCORN TREAT CANDY RECIPE
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 60 large marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped dried fruits like cranberries raisins, apples etc.
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup margarine
- Take a small frying pan and melt the margarine and marshmallows over low heat.
- Pour this mixture over the popped popcorn and then, stir in the nuts, dried fruits and the coconut.
- Now butter your hands and mold the popcorn mixture into the ear of corn shapes approximately 6 inches long.
- Grease a cookie sheet and place the corn shaped popcorn mixture on it to set.
- Place the dried fruits and the nuts on the shape to resemble the colorful kernels of the corn while the marshmallow is still sticky.
- Now insert a skewer in the end of each and let it cool.
- When the marshmallows set in, then wrap with cellophane and tie with raffia bow to make it look attractive.