RED CINNAMON CANDY RECIPE
- 2 tsp cinnamon oil
- 3 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup karo syrup
- 1 tblsp red food coloring
- 1 pair scissors
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, karo and water.
- Cook the mixture until it becomes hard and then remove from heat.
- Now add red food coloring to it and stir well. Then add cinnamon oil and stir it.
- Grease the cookie sheet and pour the mixture on it.
- When the mixture gets cool enough, cut it in bite-size pieces with the help of scissors.
- Roll the pieces in powdered sugar and serve.