TURKEY CANDIES RECIPE
- 15 Chocolate candy stars
- 15 Caramels unwrapped
- 15 Scalloped chocolate-frosted shortbread cookies
- 15 pieces Candy corn
- Firstly place each chocolate candy star (point side up) on work surface.
- Then place one caramel on waxed paper and microwave on high for about 10 seconds so that they are slightly softened.
- After that place softened caramel on tip of the chocolate candy star, pressing down so that they stick together.
- To make the tail, press chocolate cookie (striped side facing forward) firmly against the soft caramel to stand upright.
- Then Press candy corn on top of caramel to give shape of turkey's beak.