TOFU GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- 1 Carrot peeled and chopped into small strips
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 12 oz. Extra Firm Tofu package
- 4 cup Green Peas chopped into 2" pieces
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp Asian Sesame Oil
- 2 tblsp lights Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Thai Chili Paste
- 2 tblsp Sherry
- 3 tblsp Brown Sugar or Honey
- Wrap tofu in towel.
- To press water out of it place a pan filled with water in it over it.
- Now remove the pan and cut the tofu in to small cubes.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Stir-fry tofu cubes in 2 tblsp peanut oil for 5 minutes.
- Now add 3 tblsp of sauce and cook for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Sauté onion carrot and green beans for 5 minutes in a wok and add remaining sauce and tofu.
- Serve hot when ready with steamed rice.