Hang this lovely Cornucopia at the main door of your home and let it welcome your guests on the Thanksgiving Day.
1. Copper wire mesh
2. Mini pinecones
3. Wet floral foam
4. 1-Quart plastic deli container
6. Eucalyptus pods
8. Adhesive putty
- Make a cone from the copper wire mesh. With the help of the wire stitch the seam closed on the back and also create a hanging loop at the top of the cone.
- Now fill the bottom of the cone with miniature pinecones.
- Now set the clear 1-quart plastic deli container in at the top. The container should sit about an inch below the top of the cone.
- Then fill the plastic container with wet floral foam so that the arrangement is kept fresh for a longer time.
- Arrange in such a way that the container and foam is disguised with more mini pinecones that are inserted between the container and the mesh cone.
- Finally, create an arrangement with a variety of grasses such as dusty miller, eucalyptus pods, draping amaranths, miniature pinecones, and wheat-like green grasses.
- Use the removable adhesive putty to secure the pointed end of the cone and also to keep the arrangement upright.
1. The Fall Leaves
2. Thanksgiving Wreath
3. Thanksgiving Funny Turkey Craft
4. The Cornucopia
5. Thanksgiving Candle Craft
6. Stuffed Turkey Craft