These Fall Leaves make beautiful centerpiece. Spread these leaves around the thick candle on the thanksgiving dinner table as a centerpiece and see your guests appraising them.
1. Real oak and maple leaves
2. Window screen (approximately 6 square inches for each leaf you wish to make)
4. Gold spray paint
5. White paper
8. Copper paint pen
- First of all collect some real oak and maple fall leaves. Pick the shapes that have some cleanly formed edges.
- Then take the window screen and cut and paint them all. Make sure that you cut the window screen a little larger than the actual size of the leaf.
- After cutting the window screens lay them on some newspaper and spray the gold paint on them and let them dry.
- Then paint the window screens on the other side and again let the paint dry thoroughly.
- Now transfer the leaf shapes onto the window screens. Lay the leaf on the piece of white paper and put the painted window screen over the leaf.
- Draw around the leaf with the pencil and also add the veins of the leaf with the pencil.
- Then cut out the leaf shapes using the scissors.
- Now with the help of the paint pen edge the leaf and trace over the veins.
- Again let the paint dry.
- Finally bend the leaf slightly in order to make it look real and natural.
1. The Fall Leaves
2. Thanksgiving Wreath
3. Thanksgiving Funny Turkey Craft
4. The Cornucopia
5. Thanksgiving Candle Craft
6. Stuffed Turkey Craft